Lost manual

Discuss technical questions about repairing, modifying, protecting your vehicles. Also tips on spare parts and accessories and where to best find them....

Moderator: azi malik

Lost manual

Postby Happy_GoLucky on Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:07 pm

Guys. I seem to have lost my manual for my mazda 6... The dealership dont sell one and arent willing to help...

Any ideas on where I can get a new one from?

Cheers
Happy_GoLucky
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

Postby T.N.T on Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:08 pm

You won't be able to get it outside and I'm surprised that dealership isn't willing to help. Maybe you can borrow it from a friend? :P
Give respect, get respect.
T.N.T
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

few choices

Postby root on Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:47 pm

If Mazda dealership is not helping, email their main support folks at the Corporate level, and they should try to help. One would think so.

Then there is Haynes that does manuals for many cars! You can buy them electronically on the internet (google for Haynes manuals).

Final thing that works very well is to search in some of the Mazda 6 forums. THere are some forums just dedicated to Mazda 6 and people are very helpful normally. THere's forum.mazda6club.com , forum.mazda6tech.com , forums.mazdaworld.org and probably others as well.

I found manual of my motorcycle on a forum that was dedicated for FZR Yamahas. Some kind person had scanned it and uploaded it.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

actually...

Postby root on Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:56 pm

normally, if you go to the Spare parts division of a vehicle dealership...in this case the Mazda Spare Parts Sales office, I am pretty sure you can buy a manual.

THe manual is like any other spare part and has a part number. They might not have it in stock, but they can definitely order it for you.

The only issue with the above is that its an expensive option. The cheaper option is that of TNTs which is to borrow someones manual and get it copied. There are many cars of your type around, so it should not really be a problem.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby Happy_GoLucky on Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:50 pm

thanks guys for your help.

I am selling my Mazda 6 and hence I need the manual...I will try some of your suggestions.

I will post here when I finally sell it. I will also consult you guys on the purchase of my next car... 8)
Happy_GoLucky
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

Postby T.N.T on Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:22 pm

You're welcome!
And don't forget to post an ad for your car on this site!
T.N.T
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Postby Pacific on Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:50 pm

Here You go, I have attached a torrent of a Mazda 6 manual, if you are well versed with downloading torrents then this is it. It is 25 mb odd file in pdf format and will always save you the day if you keep a printout. Let me know if you want more info on downloading a torrent.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/330602
Pacific
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

Postby T.N.T on Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:54 pm

Pacific wrote:Here You go, I have attached a torrent of a Mazda 6 manual, if you are well versed with downloading torrents then this is it. It is 25 mb odd file in pdf format and will always save you the day if you keep a printout. Let me know if you want more info on downloading a torrent.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/330602

This topic is around an year old. Please avoid posting in really old forums, as it is of no use.
T.N.T
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Return to Repairs, Spare Parts, Maintenance