BlackBerry Porsche Design P9981 Smartphone, Unlocked - Gold

Show off your ride or something cool you see - pimped or not-pimped, upload images, share, discuss, vote, comment, just dont put them on sale in this forum...

Moderator: azi malik

Re: BlackBerry Porsche Design P9981 Smartphone, Unlocked - Gold

Postby coatesonfire on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:31 am

BUYER BEWARE.

After agreeing on a price and receiving several written guarantees from this company [Alsafy Imports] in regards to an iPhone purchase I transferred the money as requested. The next morning I received an email stating that due to high customs charges Alsafy Imports could suddenly not provide the phone to me unless I prepaid for 5-more telephones.

This is part of the message I received " We received your payment , and proceed with the transmitted of your shipment , but due to the high cost of tax charges which the Tax committee are charging us almost 50% of the total goods worth and the company has taken care of that and right now is a bit loss of account for our company in this business , which our Board of director have decided to approved a minimum of 5 Units of 24-Carat Gold Plated Black Apple iPhone 5S ..total of units shipped was 5 Units .. before we can ship out the goods , and now in order for the both party to make a success full business, we have transmitted 5 Units of 24-Carat Gold Plated Black Apple iPhone 5S to our company for the problem to be solved and total unit transmitted was 5 units."

BAIT AND SWITCH...

Normally I would never send payment first, but Alsafy Import contacted me via Skype after my initial inquiry and made this promise in writing three time "Alsafy Import ‎3‎:‎23‎ ‎PM You are 100% Guranteed and Assured of getting the mobile withen 38 hours and also we will send you the full shipment informations now such as the tracking number of the shipment and also the Shipment Airway BILL so you can be able to monitior your order until it arrives to your doorsteps in which you have assurance of safe delivery through Aramex or FedEx‏"

Now they refuse to fulfill their commitment unless I send more money and are refusing to return the money paid to them for the phone.

These are the email addresses associated with this fraudulent company: alsafytech@techie.com; alsafy-mobile-import@hotmail.com; alsafy@activist.com. Telephone number associated with Alsafy ‎+201155078677‎ and Skype address alsafymobileimporter

BUYER BEWARE
coatesonfire

Postby coatesonfire on Fri May 23, 2014 12:11 am

BUYER BEWARE.

After agreeing on a price and receiving several written guarantees from this company [Alsafy Imports] in regards to an iPhone purchase I transferred the money as requested. The next morning I received an email stating that due to high customs charges Alsafy Imports could suddenly not provide the phone to me unless I prepaid for 5-more telephones.

This is part of the message I received " We received your payment , and proceed with the transmitted of your shipment , but due to the high cost of tax charges which the Tax committee are charging us almost 50% of the total goods worth and the company has taken care of that and right now is a bit loss of account for our company in this business , which our Board of director have decided to approved a minimum of 5 Units of 24-Carat Gold Plated Black Apple iPhone 5S ..total of units shipped was 5 Units .. before we can ship out the goods , and now in order for the both party to make a success full business, we have transmitted 5 Units of 24-Carat Gold Plated Black Apple iPhone 5S to our company for the problem to be solved and total unit transmitted was 5 units."

BAIT AND SWITCH...

Normally I would never send payment first, but Alsafy Import contacted me via Skype after my initial inquiry and made this promise in writing three time "Alsafy Import ‎3‎:‎23‎ ‎PM You are 100% Guranteed and Assured of getting the mobile withen 38 hours and also we will send you the full shipment informations now such as the tracking number of the shipment and also the Shipment Airway BILL so you can be able to monitior your order until it arrives to your doorsteps in which you have assurance of safe delivery through Aramex or FedEx‏"

Now they refuse to fulfill their commitment unless I send more money and are refusing to return the money paid to them for the phone.

These are the email addresses associated with this fraudulent company: alsafytech@techie.com; alsafy-mobile-import@hotmail.com; alsafy@activist.com. Telephone number associated with Alsafy ‎+201155078677‎ and Skype address alsafymobileimporter

BUYER BEWARE
coatesonfire

Postby fifa15coins4us on Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:34 am

SO WE are the best online site for fifa 15!
anyone of you can come to http://www.fifa15coins4u.com/ for more cheap fifa 15 coins !

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:34 am.
fifa15coins4us

Quick reply

Return to Rides - my ride, cool rides