Suzuki Swift Attitude Special Edition debuts in UK

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

Suzuki Swift Attitude Special Edition debuts in UK

Postby azi malik on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:24 am

2012_suzuki_swift_attitude_edition__medium.jpg
2012_suzuki_swift_attitude_edition__medium.jpg (33.8 KiB) Viewed 11675 times
The limited edition Suzuki Swift Attitude model is now available in the UK. Only 500 units of this model will be available. Buyers have to choose between a five-door and a three-door. The Swift Attitude is targeted at younger buyers. It is based on the 1.2-litre SZ3 model but it has a sportier and more aggressive styling. When pitted against the other units in its class, the 1.2-litre Dual VVT 94PS engine is one of the most powerful and yet it releases very low emissions of only 116g/km, 56.5mpg on the combined cycle and only £30 in Annual VED charges. The SZ3 grade is the basis for this Swift Attitude that gets seven airbags, ESP, air conditioning and USB port as standard equipment.

However, it offers raised specification with front fog lamps and rear privacy glass along with an improved sporty look that consists of Carbon fibre effect roof and door mirrors, rear upper spoiler in body colour, Carbon fibre effect ‘Attitude’ badging and 16-inch wheels in black paint finish.

The Attitude has an insurance group rating of 9E. The Attitude is ideal for younger Swift fans who want to own a bespoke and sporty looking car at an affordable purchase price together with low ownership costs. For those who want PCP (Personal Suzuki Financial Services, the Swift Attitude is available for a deposit of only £1,500 to be followed by 43 monthly payments of £179. To keep the car, the buyer also has to make a final payment at the end of the agreement. Swift Attitude is offered only with a Superior White finish. The three-door has a price of £10,750 while the five-door model costs £11,220.

source:4wheelsnews
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Latest News