First Audi City cyberstore opens its doors

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

First Audi City cyberstore opens its doors

Postby azi malik on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:26 pm

audi_city_29__medium.jpg
audi_city_29__medium.jpg (33.87 KiB) Viewed 9860 times

And the things just got a little bit more interesting in the automotive world as Audi is preparing to introduce a new format in its dealer network. Dubbed, the Audi City, the first location opened its doors today in London, close to Picadilly Circus. According to the press release, the store features brand’s entire model line-up fully digitally in a compact space. And this is just the beginning as the German manufacturer will open more than 20 stores worldwide by 2015. Moreover, Audi City will play a crucial role in marketing new mobility services and electric-drive Audi models. So, what does this store do?

Well, customers will be able to see their future vehicle on realistic 1:1 scale on screens that almost fill the entire space. The buyers will also be able to see al the technical details, such as the drivetrain, bodyshell or LED light technology individually in order to make innovations understandable.

“Audi City combines the best of two worlds – digital product presentation and personal contact with the dealer,” says Peter Schwarzenbauer, Member of the Board of Management for Marketing and Sales at AUDI AG. “This new retail format brings us even closer to our customers – geographically, of course, but first and foremost in terms of the quality of our relationship. Audi City offers new freedom for tailor-made services and an even more individual contact with the customer.”

source:4wheelsnews
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Latest News