Lexus LF-LC to be produced in 3 years

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

Lexus LF-LC to be produced in 3 years

Postby azi malik on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:10 am

lexus_lf_lc_concept.2a1s904kftwkk0sss8cooogkw.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg
lexus_lf_lc_concept.2a1s904kftwkk0sss8cooogkw.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg (37.33 KiB) [ Viewed 7400 times ]
lexus_lf_lc_concept.2a1s904kftwkk0sss8cooogkw.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg [ 37.33 KiB | Viewed 7400 times ]

Toyota’s luxury brand Lexus is planning to put the LF-LC Concept car into production in the next three years.

The Lexus LF-LC is no doubt one of the best looking cars which we’ve seen over the last couple of year and now the Japanese concept is once again being placed into the spotlights, with a rumor which is saying that the vehicle will get a production version in the following years. According to the guys at wot.motortrend.com, who are quoting Automotive News, the Lexus LF-LC Concept will hit the production line in three years, but there is no official word on this subject from the Japanese based automaker just yet.

As a small reminder, the Lexus LF-Lc concept is coming in a 2+2 hybrid sport coupe layout, being designed at the Calty design studio in California. The interior is fitted with state-of-the-art amenities, such as the remote touch-screen control board used for the audio system, two 12.3-inch LCD screens, pop-up touch screen keyboard for complex entries, navigation and climate control, touch screen controllers used for the windows, mirrors, personal entertainment and door panels and many other things. If it makes it into production, the LF-Lc will be powered by a hybridized 5.0 liter V8 engine, which will develop around 500 horsepower, helping the model to accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in less than 5 seconds.

source:Inautonews
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Latest News