Mitsubishi ASX travels for 1,852 km with a 1 tank of fuel

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

Mitsubishi ASX travels for 1,852 km with a 1 tank of fuel

Postby azi malik on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:02 pm

mitsubishi_asx_fuel_consumption_record_11.cpttkb10exw040ssco04g4kgg.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg
mitsubishi_asx_fuel_consumption_record_11.cpttkb10exw040ssco04g4kgg.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg (30.72 KiB) [ Viewed 5925 times ]
mitsubishi_asx_fuel_consumption_record_11.cpttkb10exw040ssco04g4kgg.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg [ 30.72 KiB | Viewed 5925 times ]

Mitsubishi ASX travels for 1,852 km with a single tank of fuel
A Mitsubishi ASX 1.8 DI-D has been recently driven for 1,852 km on a single tank of fuel, registering an average fuel consumption of 3.67 liters every 100 km.

Testing the real fuel consumption of a new car and trying to set a world record seems to happen every day and if we were previously writing about Volkswagen models, we now went to the other part of the globe, Japan to be more precisely, the country which the Mitsubishi ASX calls home. But the experiment wasn’t conducted in Asia and the impressive fuel consumption was set on the public roads of Europe.

According to the guys at automarket.ro, Felix Egolf, a Swiss man, managed to set a new world record for fuel consumption while driving a standard Mitsubishi ASX 1.8 Di-D for 1,852 on a single tank of fuel, registering an average fuel consumption of 3.67 liters burned every 100 km. Our source says that the man has started in Harkingen, Switzerland, where the Swiss Mitsubishi importer is located, and went through Vienne, Munich, Zurich, Basel and then back to Harkingen. Three percent of the course was made in cities, two thirds on other roads and the rest on highways. I can’t think of something more boring than this and I bet that Felix Egolf was a young man with blond hair once he started his journey.

source:Inautonews
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Latest News